Monday 11 January 2010

My 1st time

Okay, so it's 22:54 pm and I'm trying to figure out how to write a blog! I've been putting this off for the last few days. I'm wondering, should it be a story, should it be a news flash or should I just write what comes naturally. I decided on the latter!

So what new years resolution did you decided on for 2010? It's now the 11th day into the year, have you kept it? Have you written out your goals for the year?

So here it goes...

I've decided to just tell you what the 7 Ribbons team has been up to today.

Today has been about what some would call the "Monday blues". Where everyone wishes that the weekend would never end! So today the team have decided what items should go into the sale section of our new website. Have a look, knock yourselves out! We believe that the January sale should always begin once everyone settles into the new. I personally think that's around the 10th -11th day of the year!

Happy shopping! And don't worry about the weather. It won't stop us getting your gifts to you!

7R!

No comments:

Post a Comment